• Order Status
• General Use
• My Account
• Terms & Conditions
Has my order shipped?
Sign into your account by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of our site to check your orders status.
How do I change quantities or cancel an item in my order?
Sign into your account by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed. Then click the "Change quantities / cancel orders” link to find and edit your order. Please note that once an order has begun processing or has shipped, the order is no longer editable.
How do I track my order?
Sign into your account by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of our site to track your order.
An item is missing from my shipment.
Sign into your account by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of our site to track your order status. Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If your order displays your Package Tracking Numbers, check with the shipper to confirm that your packages were delivered. If your packages each show a status of "delivered", please contact customer service for assistance.
When will my backorder arrive?
Backordered items are those which our suppliers are unable to predict when they will have more in stock, but as soon as they do, we will be able to ship the item to you.
What are my payment choices?
During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment.
When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment.
What is the return policy?
Please see our Terms & Conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.
Low Price Guarantee - It is our commitment to provide you with the best value, at the best price. We value your business and strive to keep our prices low, and SAVE you money!
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
Pricing and Billing
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Yes, all of our products are subject to sales tax unless an exemption certificate is provided.
I have a question on my charges.
You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact customer service for further assistance.
I need a copy of my receipt/invoice.
Sign into your account to print invoices.
When will a credit appear on my account?
Credits usually take 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s).
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s).
How do I find my product?
To find the product(s) you're looking for, you may (1) use the navigation menus on the top or bottom of our website. (2) type a keyword into the SEARCH box. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
How do I navigate the site?
To navigate this website, simply click on a category you might be interested in. Categories are located on the top and bottom of our website. QUICK TIP: Place your mouse cursor over anything you think could be a clickable link. You'll notice that anytime you scroll over something that is a link, your mouse cursor will become a "hand". Whereas scrolling over anything that is NOT a link will leave your cursor as an "arrow". You may also type a keyword into the SEARCH box to quickly find a specific product. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
How do I contact you?
Please click here to Contact Us.
How do I create an account?
How do I edit my account information?
Sign into your account by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of our site to edit your account information.
How much is my shipping?
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices.
I forgot my password.
Click on the link at the top right hand side of our site titled ‘Sign In. On this page you'll see a link titled "Forgot your password?” Click on it. That link will send an email to you with your password or to reset it.
How do I return my product?
Please click here for more information on returning an item. I received the wrong product. If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service within 72 hours of receiving the product.
What is your return policy?
Please click here for more information on our Return Policy.
Our Shipping Policy
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the total cost of shipping will be for your order.
All orders should ship within 24-48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST. We use FedEx ground to deliver our orders. FedEx ground delivery can take 3-7 days to arrive once shipped. For expedited shipping on your order please contact us directly at 248-912-1200.
When will my order ship?
Please see each individual item page for more information on the availability of each item. Also, after placing your order, you may sign into your account to track the status of your order. You will receive a shipment confirmation when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24-48 hours of shipment.
Do you ship to my country? Please create an account. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, please contact customer service.
How do I handle a return?
Refund/Return Policy: Original sales receipt must accompany returns. We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
• must not be a special order or a custom order
• unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it. There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault. StorTronics® 31829 8 MILE ROAD LIVONIA, MI 48152 248-912-1200.
Standard Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all sales of products manufactured or distributed, or services rendered, by Tri-Energy Solutions, LLC, a Michigan limited liability company d/b/a StorTronics® (“StorTronics®”) to a buyer and/or any and all agents of a buyer (collectively, “Buyer”) in whatever manner or form Buyer is identified in a purchaser order, invoice, agreement, contract or other document evidencing a sale or transfer of products or services by StorTronics® (each a “PO”).
1. Acceptance of Order. Any PO submitted by Buyer to StorTronics®, whether or not StorTronics®’ standard form of agreement is used, shall be deemed to be an irrevocable offer by Buyer to purchase the products and services described in such PO, and Buyer's offer will not be accepted by StorTronics® unless and until an acceptance in writing is sent to Buyer by an authorized representative of StorTronics®. Any acceptance by StorTronics® of a PO, and all terms and prices contained in such PO, will be subject to these standard terms and conditions, together with any final written proposal provided by StorTronics®, which shall be deemed incorporated by reference into these terms. Any other additions to or modifications of these standard terms and conditions shall not be effective unless expressly accepted by StorTronics® and Buyer in writing.
2. Payment Terms. Except as otherwise provided herein or in any acceptance letter furnished by StorTronics® to Buyer, payment in full will be made in advance for all products by credit card or other payment method approved by StorTronics®.
3. Returns. All sales are final. No goods may be returned without StorTronics®’ prior issuance of a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number. The RMA number must appear on all packages returned to StorTronics® and referred to in all related correspondence. Goods returned with freight due and/or without payment of a restocking charge of 25% of the invoice will be refused.
4. Shipping and Risk of Loss. All products described in the PO are sold FCA Livonia, Michigan at StorTronics®’ loading dock.
5. Intellectual Property. Any and all intellectual property associated with the goods sold under the PO is the result of the cumulative work of StorTronics® and represents years of research and development. Except for the right to use the goods in accordance with the purposes for which they were intended, no other right, license or grant is made or implied to Buyer unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the parties.
6. Cancellations. StorTronics® may cancel a PO at any time without penalty or other liability if StorTronics® determines in its sole discretion that it is unable to meet the requirements of the PO.
7. Delivery/Shipments. Packaging requirements will be determined by StorTronics® in its sole discretion. All shipments will be directed to the location described in the PO. If Buyer fails to specify a mode of shipment, StorTronics® will select the mode which in its estimate provides the lowest reasonable transportation cost.
8. Specifications. Buyer agrees to provide StorTronics® with any and all required specifications relating to goods described in a PO. StorTronics®’ obligations hereunder shall not commence until Buyer has provided StorTronics® with any such required information. If Buyer fails to provide such specifications, then StorTronics® may terminate any affected PO by providing written notice to Buyer.
9. Restrictions. Buyer will not cause or permit the modification, distribution, reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly or other translation of any goods or integrated software sold to it pursuant to any PO. Buyer will not alter, change, or remove from such goods any identification or markings, including, patent or copyright notices and trademarks.
10. Inspection and Acceptance. Unless StorTronics® agrees in writing to the contrary, Buyer shall inspect each of the products delivered pursuant to a PO within five (5) days of delivery. In the event Buyer fails to notify StorTronics® of any defect, deficiency, omission, or nonconforming delivery with respect to equipment or other products delivered to Buyer within such five (5) day period following delivery, Buyer shall be deemed to have unconditionally accepted delivery of each such product. If any product delivered or required to be delivered by StorTronics® to Buyer shall be defective, omitted, or otherwise nonconforming, Buyer must deliver a written notice to StorTronics® within the five (5) day period following the nonconforming delivery by StorTronics®, specifying in said notice the particular defect, deficiency, omission, or nonconformity upon which Buyer is relying to justify rejection of delivery. Buyer hereby agrees that such five (5) day period is a reasonable period of time after delivery within which to reject such products. Within ten (10) business days following StorTronics®’ receipt of Buyer's written notice of rejection with respect to any products sold, StorTronics® may notify Buyer in writing of StorTronics®’ intention to cure any such defective or nonconforming goods, and StorTronics® shall have a reasonable period of time within which to make a conforming delivery or to otherwise correct or remedy the specific condition upon which Buyer is then relying in rejecting the equipment or other products. Any rejection properly made by Buyer shall apply only to nonconforming goods, and Buyer is required to complete its purchase of all other products pursuant to any and all POs, strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions thereof.
11. Safety Disclaimer. By accepting delivery and utilizing the goods and services provided pursuant to any PO, Buyer acknowledges and accepts all the safety information provided by StorTronics® and accepts StorTronics®’ disclaimer of any and all liability for personal injuries associated with the use of such goods and services. Buyer agrees not to hold StorTronics® liable for any injuries that occur in the installation, operation, maintenance, use or possession of the goods provided pursuant to a PO. Buyer acknowledges that the goods sold pursuant to a PO may include prototypes and may not have undergone product safety testing. Buyer will instruct all of its employees and other operators of such goods to exercise extreme caution when operating such goods and will undertake no efforts at repair or modification of such goods without the prior consent and direction of StorTronics®.
12. Indemnification of StorTronics®. Buyer assumes all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of the use or possession of all goods and services provided under a PO and agrees to indemnify, protect, defend and hold harmless StorTronics®, it’s officers, employees, stockholders, successors and assigns with respect to any claim, suit, action or judgment of any kind arising out of the installation, operation, maintenance, use or possession of the goods or services provided pursuant to any PO and any expenses related thereto including attorneys’ fees and costs.
13. Warranties; Disclaimer. StorTronics® warrants that each battery pack produced by StorTronics® shall, for a period of one (1) year from StorTronics® delivery of such unit, be free from defects in materials and workmanship and shall conform to its written specifications provided by StorTronics®. This warranty does not cover defects or failure caused by improper handling, storage, maintenance or repair or by any modification, abuse or abnormal use of such goods after delivery by StorTronics®. For any products produced by a third party and distributed by StorTronics®, StorTronics® will, as permitted by the third party, pass through any applicable warranties directly to Buyer and StorTronics® will have no further obligations to Buyer with respect to such products. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF SAID EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. StorTronics® HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS SUPPLIED BY StorTronics® WITH RESPECT TO INSTALLATION IN ANY PARTICULAR SYSTEM OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY OTHER CLAIM. StorTronics® MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES PERFORMED BY StorTronics® OR ITS AGENTS. StorTronics® does not authorize any person or entity (including, without limitation, StorTronics® agents and employees) to make any representations (verbal or written) contrary to the terms of this limited warranty or its exclusions. Such terms of this limited warranty and its exclusions can only be effectively modified in writing and only by the President of StorTronics®.
14. Warranty Claims. If Buyer believes that any goods warranted by StorTronics® are defective, then Buyer must obtain a RMA number from StorTronics® prior to shipment of such defective goods back to StorTronics®. The RMA number must appear on all packages returned to StorTronics® and be referred to in all related correspondence. Return shipment of the damaged goods shall be at Buyer’s expense, and such goods shall not be returned, repaired or discarded without StorTronics®’ written consent. Returned goods will be subject to inspection and final determination as to whether or not any adjustment is due. If the inspection shows that the warranty in Section 13 for the goods has been breached, then Buyer’s exclusive remedy against StorTronics®, and StorTronics®’ sole obligation, for any and all claims (whether for breach of warranty, breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability) or otherwise) shall be limited to, at StorTronics®’ option, repairing or replacing the defective good or refunding the purchase price of such defective good. Such repair, replacement or refund is the sole remedy with respect to defective goods. Refunds may be applied against Buyer’s open balances at StorTronics®’ sole discretion. In no event shall StorTronics® have any liability for damages in an amount exceeding the purchase price of the related defective goods nor shall StorTronics® have any liability for incidental or consequential damages. The foregoing remedies (repair, replacement or refund) are Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies with respect to all warranty claims on defective goods (including any express warranties and/or under any implied warranties not negated by these Terms and Conditions). Warranty claims must be made within the warranty period or are forever waived. The provisions of this Section limiting remedies to repair, replacement, or refund and limiting liability and excluding consequential or incidental damages are independent provisions and any determination that any such limitation of remedies fails of its essential purpose or any other determination that any of the aforementioned provisions are unenforceable, shall not be construed to make any other provision of these Terms and Conditions unenforceable.
15. Damages and Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL StorTronics® BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH OR RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES TO BUYER UNDER ANY PO, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT StorTronics® HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF BUYER GOODWILL, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, DAMAGE TO BUSINESS OR BUSINESS RELATIONS, LOSS OF USE OF EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, CLAIMS BY CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS OF BUYER, OR DAMAGES FOR ECONOMIC LOSSES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH OR RELATING TO StorTronics®’ ACTS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER UNDER NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, ENTERPRISE LIABILITY OR OTHER PRODUCT LIABILITY THEORIES. StorTronics®’ TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO StorTronics® PURSUANT TO A PO. ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FURNISHED BY StorTronics® MUST BE BROUGHT BY BUYER WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OR THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY PERIOD, WHICHEVER IS SHORTER.
16. Force Majeure. StorTronics® will not be deemed to be in default or otherwise responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts of God, acts of war or civil disturbance, epidemics, governmental action or inaction, fires, earthquakes, unavailability of labor, materials, power or communication, or other causes beyond StorTronics®’ reasonable control.
17. Choice of Law. All POs accepted by StorTronics® shall be deemed entered into within the state of Michigan (U.S.A.), and the validity, performance and construction of such PO and these standard terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of said state, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. In the event suit is filed by StorTronics® against Buyer, Buyer consents to subject matter and personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in the State of Michigan (U.S.A.). Buyer further agrees that in the event Buyer wishes to initiate litigation against StorTronics® for any reason, then absent StorTronics®’ written consent to the contrary, Buyer agrees that any such lawsuit(s) shall only be brought against StorTronics® in the appropriate state or federal court in the state of Michigan (U.S.A.).
18. Waiver. Any failure of StorTronics® to enforce any of the provisions, rights or remedies of any PO or these standard terms and conditions, to exercise any election or option provided therein or herein, or to require at any time performance of any of the provisions thereof or hereof, shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provisions, rights or remedies, nor in any way construed to affect the validity or enforceability of such PO or these standard terms and conditions, or any part thereof or hereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every such provisions, right or remedy.
19. Insolvency. StorTronics® may immediately cancel all or part of any PO between StorTronics® and Buyer, without any liability to StorTronics®, in the event of any of the following: (a) insolvency of Buyer; (b) Buyer’s filing of a voluntary petition in bankruptcy; (c) the filing of an involuntary petition to have Buyer declared bankrupt provided it is not vacated within ninety (90) days from the filing date; (d) the appointment of a receiver or trustee for Buyer provided such appointment is not vacated within ninety (90) days from the appointment date; or (e) the execution by Buyer of an assignment for the benefit of creditors.
20. Amendment. No amendment or modification of these terms and conditions or any PO shall be of any force and effect unless in writing and signed by the party claimed to be bound thereby, and no amendment or modification shall be effected by an acknowledgment or acceptance by StorTronics® of a purchase order from Buyer containing any different terms and conditions. In the event such new terms and conditions are inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall govern any such inconsistencies.
21. Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of these terms and conditions and of any PO will be interpreted in such a way as to be effective and valid under applicable law. If a provision is prohibited by or invalid under applicable law, it will be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions.
22. Assignment. These standard terms and conditions, and any related PO, shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns; provided, however, that Buyer shall not transfer, sell, assign, pledge or encumber any of its rights, interests, or obligations hereunder or thereunder without the prior written consent of StorTronics®.
Web Site Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of StorTronics®. The collective work includes works that are licensed to StorTronics®. Copyright 2003, StorTronics® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with StorTronics® or purchasing StorTronics® products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with StorTronics® or to purchase StorTronics® products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by StorTronics®. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of StorTronics® used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of StorTronics®
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, StorTronics® disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. StorTronics® does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. StorTronics® does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
StorTronics® shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if StorTronics® has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a StorTronics® product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, StorTronics® reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. StorTronics® reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, StorTronics® shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by StorTronics® without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
StorTronics® may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to StorTronics®.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of StorTronics® products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of StorTronics® products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. StorTronics®'s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. StorTronics® may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a StorTronics® or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
StorTronics® does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, StorTronics® is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, StorTronics® reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to StorTronics® in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless StorTronics®, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, StorTronics® may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with StorTronics®, StorTronics® has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of StorTronics®. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, StorTronics® seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include StorTronics®. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in your account. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into your account and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only