ANR26650M1-B, LithiumWerks Nanophosphate®
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
3.3 Volts, 2.5 Ah Cylindrical Battery - Case Quantity is 100
• Inventory levels have been affected by production, material costs and transit issues.
• Published prices and lead times cannot be guaranteed, and are subject to change.
• If the price and/or availability has changed after your order has been placed, a representative will contact you.
• We apologize for this inconvenience, but unfortunately this is beyond our control.
• The maximum order for this product is 100 pieces (1 case)
Please call for pricing at (800) 650-8810 for distributor level pricing or email us at Sales@StorTronics.com for a quote.
Voltage: 3.3 Volts
Capacity: 2.5 Ah
Energy: 8.25 Wh
Specific Power: 2600 W/kg
Impedance (1KHz AC Typical) 6 mΩ
Cycle Life at 1C/1C, 100% DOD: > 4000 cycles
Cell Type: 26650 Lithium Ion Power Cylindrical Cell
Max Continuous Discharage: 50 A
Max Pulse Discharge Current >50% SOC (10s): 120 A
Minimum Voltage: 2 Volts
Temperature: -30ºC to 55ºC
Recommended Standard Charge: 2.5 Amps
Max Charge Rate: 10 Amps
Max Pulse Charge Current <50% SOC (10s): 25 A
Float Voltage: 3.45 Volts
Recommended charge V & Cut-off Current: 3.6 Volts, taper to 125mA
(reduce charging current to 250mA when under 0ºC): 0ºC to 55ºC
Diameter: Ø25.96 +/- 0.5 mm (1.0")
Length: 65.15 +/- 0.5 mm (2.6")
Mass: 76 g
Transportation: UN 3480 (UN38.3), CIQ
Safety: UL 1642, IEC 62133
In March of 2018 LitiumWerks acquired the rights to produce the ANR26650M1-B
The product that will ship is the LithiumWerks ANR26650M1-B cell as pictured above.
For more information about this cell please call us at (800) 650-8810
The LithiumWerks ANR26650M1-B is the next generation of a pioneering 26650 cylindrical cell, now with greater power and energy density and lower impedance. This versatile lithium ion cell is suitable for a wide variety of applications and system designs. Proven performance in the toughest conditions, combining durability, reliability, and safety, the ANR26650 cell offers an excellent combination of price-performance.
Note: All orders billed to or shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Internationally, please contact Customer Service.
Cylindrical Cell Primary Applications:
- Portable high power devices
- Stationary battery backup systems
- Grid stabilization energy storage systems
- Commercial truck and bus hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
Lithium Ion Cell Benefits:
- Power: Over 2,600 W/kg and 5,800 W/L
- Safety: Excellent abuse tolerance and environmentally friendly
- Life: Excellent calendar life, 10X cycle life vs. conventional lithium ion
Click here for PDF File...