ANR26650M1-B, LithiumWerks Nanophosphate®
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
3.3 Volts, 2.5 Ah Cylindrical Battery
• Inventory levels have been affected by production, material costs and transit issues.
• Published prices and lead times cannot be guaranteed, and are subject to change.
• If the price and/or availability has changed after your order has been placed, a representative will contact you.
• We apologize for this inconvenience, but unfortunately this is beyond our control.
• The minimum order for this product is 5 pieces
• The maximum order for this product is 100 pieces (1 case)
New stock is expected by the end of October 2022
| 5 - 24
| 25 - 100
|Distributor Level Pricing: Call|
For distributor level pricing please call (800) 650-8810 or email us at Sales@StorTronics.com for a quote.
The minimum order for this price group is 5 batteries
The Case quantity for the ANR26650M1-B is 100 batteries
Voltage: 3.3 Volts
Capacity: 2.5 Ah
Energy: 8.25 Wh
Specific Power: 2600 W/kg
Impedance (1KHz AC Typical) 6 mΩ
Cycle Life at 1C/1C, 100% DOD: > 4000 cycles
Cell Type: 26650 Lithium Ion Power Cylindrical Cell
Max Continuous Discharage: 50 A
Max Pulse Discharge Current >50% SOC (10s): 120 A
Minimum Voltage: 2 Volts
Temperature: -30ºC to 55ºC
Recommended Standard Charge: 2.5 Amps
Max Charge Rate: 10 Amps
Max Pulse Charge Current <50% SOC (10s): 25 A
Float Voltage: 3.45 Volts
Recommended charge V & Cut-off Current: 3.6 Volts, taper to 125mA
(reduce charging current to 250mA when under 0ºC): 0ºC to 55ºC
Diameter: Ø25.96 +/- 0.5 mm (1.0")
Length: 65.15 +/- 0.5 mm (2.6")
Mass: 76 g
Transportation: UN 3480 (UN38.3), CIQ
Safety: UL 1642, IEC 62133
NOTE: In March of 2018 LitiumWerks acquired the rights to produce the ANR26650M1-B
The product that will ship is the LithiumWerks ANR26650M1-B cell as pictured above.
For more information about this cell please call us at (800) 650-8810
The LithiumWerks ANR26650M1-B is the next generation of a pioneering 26650 cylindrical cell, now with greater power and energy density and lower impedance. This versatile lithium ion cell is suitable for a wide variety of applications and system designs. Proven performance in the toughest conditions, combining durability, reliability, and safety, the ANR26650 cell offers an excellent combination of price-performance.
Note: All orders billed to or shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Internationally, please contact Customer Service.
Cylindrical Cell Primary Applications:
- Portable high power devices
- Stationary battery backup systems
- Grid stabilization energy storage systems
- Commercial truck and bus hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
Lithium Ion Cell Benefits:
- Power: Over 2,600 W/kg and 5,800 W/L
- Safety: Excellent abuse tolerance and environmentally friendly
- Life: Excellent calendar life, 10X cycle life vs. conventional lithium ion
Click here for PDF File...
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Batteries arrived well packaged. Cells voltages were all well matched. Assembled packs and tested all perfect! Couldn't ask for anything better!